not again...

have been friend with this friend of mine for quite some time..
months passed we seem to get closer...maybe it was just my own feeling..after all im a bit emotional...
but then last few days he asked me a question that really shocked me, but as usual i kept my cool..and try to answer it rationally...
weve talked tru the fon bout it..i know he wasnt thinking straight when he asked me due to some circumstances (thats how he likes to put it)..and weve made some conclusion, that should be the best...
i tried to not speak much during the conversation afraid that he might heard something that make him feels guilty..
after that convo..i lied there thinking to myself....
hmm again, it happened..but then this time it isnt going to the direction that might makes thing much more complicated...so im glad it end up that way..
maybe it is not the time for me to be in that situation..
cause i know, it is going to cause a lot of trouble to a lot of people...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Bedsheet By Amazon with more than 400K ratings.

Feedback, reflect, journaling

Parenting is a huge responsibility