setia

Is it rare to stay loyal to someone you like/love?

I realized these banyak kekurangan sifat tersebut. Selamba dek melayan orang lain walaupun dah kahwin.. Feel like there is a,lacked of common sense on how their partner would be thinking/feeling.

I for one think that being loyal is important. For the past few relationships I had, I am always dead serious and committed to my then partner. Somehow, they were notas serious as they claimed.

I will always aim for a legit tie whenever  am in a relationship.. Lol..

I am not one who play games or having  bf for the sake of having one. I took relationship seriously. I guess they just find me intensed in that sense. Oh well, now I know I can't really trust man's words.. After a few disappointments, I am not ready for another one.

Next time it will be a serious one hopefully. I am not getting younger, for sure I don't have time for game. You are either in or out.. There is no in between..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Bedsheet By Amazon with more than 400K ratings.

Feedback, reflect, journaling

Parenting is a huge responsibility