BUSY BUZZING BEE ..THATS ME!!

BUSY..i like the sound of it..makes me feel important and makes me realized that im not wasting my time..
people say im crazy..but i prefer to think that im climbing a real tall mountain where above a real lovely place waiting for me to explore...
sweetness of success will only be worth it if we do it whole-heartedly..
thats what im doing..what im doing is an obligation,my passion,MY PRECIOUS...
so..it is normal if u see me busy all the time or at least most of the time..
it just that i cant sit still without doing nothing..i must be either reading,singing,shopping,jogging,cleaning,cooking,and occupying myself with my assignment...
to me its a way for me to prepare myself for the future,when i  have my own family,job,hurrmm the responsibility is way greater..so..this is me..its hard for me to change myself..but as long as i love being bz..i xmind people say im crazy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Bedsheet By Amazon with more than 400K ratings.

Feedback, reflect, journaling

Parenting is a huge responsibility