curently

Am interested in working out, sweat crazily, I have this 2016 goals to get fit and,lose a few inches. I think i have made it. But now im addicted to all these fitness stuff. I just run on treadmill at the,gym for 57 minutes,  8.06 km... average speed 9mph.. Rather fast than my usual speed. I realized I let loose today. Because I have been eating lotsa open house food. And teh n nescafe tarik

 Yikes!!!

Tomorrow I feel like going for a hike at the hill nearby my house again. Tak puas hati haritu kejap je.

2 of my goals,reached, I still have my 2 songs to fully learn how to.play and 11 forensic article to write 4 months left, possible?

Errr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Bedsheet By Amazon with more than 400K ratings.

Feedback, reflect, journaling

Parenting is a huge responsibility