strong on the outside soft on the inside

I am known for someone that is strong, though people didn't realized I am pretty weak when it comes to feeling and emotions.. I cried easily, even for stuff like seeing kids or homeless people begging, watching bersamamu made me cry,watching animals abuse video, thinking about my mum n dad sacrifices before to brought all 6 of us up, of all the sins ive committed in this dunia, of how weak i am when it comes to moving on from the guy I love. I am pretty weak at all those.

Come to.think of it, I suddenly thought of how incredible god's creation is; us, we are able to withstand all those sad phases in our life and still managed to get up strong and we go out again to face this world.

SubahanAllah.. The Al-Mighty indeed is the greatest. Every single organism and units in this universe are controlled by the one and only.. Wow. Suddenly came to an awe.

With that, though I'm soft on the inside and cry myself to sleep upon heartbreak. I know that I must be strong not just for myself, but to be able to inspire others who might be looking up to me..

Sad phases will passed, things happened for a reason. In time, I surely hope will know. For now, patience and trust the process, go with the flow of life..

Ok. Finish writing. Dah boleh sambung nangis sampai lebam mata.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Bedsheet By Amazon with more than 400K ratings.

Feedback, reflect, journaling

Parenting is a huge responsibility