Love..do i really need it now?

Love... sometime i feel like i need it sometime i feel like.. am i prepared to such commitment?.. Trust me, if I were to jump in a relationship..I will give it my all..But given my last few unfortunate relationship be it official or not official has made me think twice when I started to feel something about some guy..
 It's really hard for me trust them..maybe that has made me to be a bit of feminist now..Yes I  can trust them on work but to be someone special..erttt.. don't think so..
See now I'm working part-time right, part time = work and no time for love
JAKSA, President to be exact = hardly any time for it at all...
I wouldnt want my whoever to be left out if I were to bz some days..So do I really need one? Or was it because I havent really let go of this one person who have affected me that deep..Though I rarely talk to him now but he appeared in my dream for the third time already..that is super weird..I dont want to think about it anymore..wonder why i sometime still think about it..it really is weird..Anyone have any idea?
Anyways..I actually drank coffee to finish off some work but then my shoulder started to ache..so i decided i should just write something here..hurmm...anyway, raya almost here, i havent bought any dress..but ive already have many (I think) in my closet...Back to the main topic...I dont think ill be having one for the nearest  future..though my best friend been searching one for me..cute of them.. aint it?
Guess, we'll just see who will pop into the picture then.. a familiar face or an unknown ...now, i shall just go with my life flow..do what i do..wat what i eat n laugh what i laugh..that is all for now...getting sleepy again now...nitey nite peeps..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Bedsheet By Amazon with more than 400K ratings.

Feedback, reflect, journaling

Parenting is a huge responsibility