Whats in my heart now..

hurmm...its been a while since i update this blog...so now, to avoid myself dozing off after a very heavy meal i decided to write down a thing or 2..
 firstly, the busy2 week has come to a slower pace and though i still have my hands tied up with assignments and notes and stuff, i still manage to go and chill out..as a matter of fact i just went to watch beastly starring alex pettyfer and vanessa hudgens...btw did i mention that he (Alex Pettyfer is super hot)..hurmm it wasnt an action movie like i tot it was....instead its like a love story and with a bit witch's twist inside of it..and i thought it was very cool...it did include some life learning lesson and believe it or not i did cried watching this...AGAIN....emotional of me...overall i give 4.5/5....

the other day i went vase hunting with my bestfriend, we drove there and search the place ask people and after about 1 hour drive we finally reached that mall...hehe after buying, my recently constantly hungry stomach started to growl...it singing im hungry im hungry, i need food i need food...xknow what causes it to be like that, could be hormone....
but then thats not what i want to tell yall, it just that i told my best friend bout my pathetic love story not love more like secret love story...hehe...she was a bit shock and pity me for it...and on our way back she said she hope that ill soon find a better man to be with , but then after what happened seems hard for me to trust anymore guys ...theyll just end up hurting me even without knowing they did so... hurmm...
3rdly, im going back to my home this saturday, will be fetched by my sis,kak min on saturday afternoon...feels like ive left home for a month ard after all those bz days..

okay , my eyes started to sore, maybe its a signal for me to stop typiing and get some rest....till then i guess...
XOXO people
btw heres me in my dinner dress...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Bedsheet By Amazon with more than 400K ratings.

Feedback, reflect, journaling

Parenting is a huge responsibility