Intelligence is awesome

Maybe it is just my nature of loving facts and data.

To me it's a plus point if someone is well versed  on things they really are passionate of or not. ( those who can talk about anything)

I don't know many people that are so. I'm not sure if it's just my standard of evaluating people. But I do have a few friends that successfully reached that standard ( without them knowing) .. Tak mau cakap nanti kembang pula .. not to say that I don't make friends to those that are not, I mean everyone in my life brings different experience that I could learn from . I just like intelligent people.. it is an attractive quality to have..because I could exchange thoughts and have good conversations full with data, explanations on a certain theory... I can't describe how excited I am to have such friend.

haahh..Feel like writing tonight, just my way of expressing my thoughts and current feeling.. I have been working the whole day.. it's a crazy challenging week to prepare for the big crowd coming soon..

All I did these 2 days, go to work, set up, prepare training props till night, go back, shower and immediately sleep.

The End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Bedsheet By Amazon with more than 400K ratings.

Feedback, reflect, journaling

Parenting is a huge responsibility